Whole Body Vibration
Vibration initiated exercise is so effective because it stimulates muscle contractions as a reflex to the vibration machine’s oscillating platform. What this means is that you are contracting muscles so much faster than you can do by a voluntary contraction, typically 1,500 muscle contractions per minute.
It’s also so effective because you are improving the integrity of the joints by working the small core supportive muscles. This helps you prevent injuries and improves your reaction time which every athlete knows is important to performance.
Making Waves with Vibration Therapy
Discovered by Russian scientists to prevent muscle atrophy, bone density loss and blood clotting in their cosmonauts during weightless space flight. Vibration exercises have been used throughout Europe since the 1960s. This exciting discovery is only now making its way to the United States.
The demand for vibration machines is now being driven by star athletes and celebrities who have discovered that they can get the ewuivalent of a 1-hour effective workout in only 10-15 minutes on a vibration exerciser.
- Increases metabolism
- Vibration exercises redudes the stress hormone cortisol which cause belly fat
- Human Growth Hormone is also given a boost which keeps you feeling young
- Strengthen joints and ligaments
- Increases bone mineral density
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Raises level of ‘feel good’ hormone–serotonin
- Increases circulation and blood flow
- Lymphatic flow is improved
- Helps detoxify the body
- Reduces Cellulite
- Boosts collagen production for tight and beautiful skin