MAStique Light LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy
LED light therapy can reverse and control the visible signs of aging and help you look years younger without harsh chemical treatments or invasive surgical procedures. Dramatic tightening of skin, smoothing of wrinkles and rough spots, disappearing blemishes, softening of redness, and shrinking of pore size can be achieved with this natural light treatment. In addition, this treatment stimulates fibroblast cell activity in the skin, which increases the production of collagen and elastin—the proteins responsible for your skin’s tone and elasticity.
Anti-Aging Effects Of LED Therapy
Collagen and elastin are the buzz words in any spa on planet earth. As we age, tan, smoke, wash our face and live within the confines of gravity, they breakdown and we see wrinkles, creases and folds in skin that was once taut. LED therapy can reverse the appearance of aging skin, enlarged pores and crow’s feet with a light wave that penetrates far beneath the surface of our skin without causing any damage. It also pulls collagen to the surface to fill-in lines and wrinkles.
The Cosmetic Benefits Of LED Light Therapy
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow`s feet
- Clears blemishes and minimizes pores
- Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restores skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduces melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin
- Increases circulation and moisture
- Reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
- Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
- Stimulates and activates naturally occurring metabolic function and nutritional elements
- Health Benefits of LED Light Therapy
Studies show that skin exposed to LED light wavelengths grows 150-200% faster. Therefore, as LED therapy improves the cosmetic appearance of skin, it also promotes the healing of wounds, scars and burns. This happens because skin has a high blood and water content, so it quickly absorbs red light to produce enough energy to cause a healing response from the body.